RPG on a Stick

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG on a Stick
RPG on a Stick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG on a Stick

A real play podcast group taking place in the land of Simn

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basic description of what Brin plans to bring to the party

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Hi All, as you know my name is Brin. Since it appears we won't be going anywhere anytime soon I wanted to provide a brief description of the skills and tools I plan to bring to our party. You all should already know by now that I used to make a living as a woodcarver & bowyer. Once we are out of the mess just let me know if there is something you need crafted that I may be able to help with.

I have substantial hunting experience and am an excellent tracker, so I would be best suited serving as a scout for our group. I will apologize ahead of time if I spend too much time exploring every nook and cranny. A brief example of my stealthiness is that I once snuck up on a deer in the forest and killed it with the blade of my dagger. That being said, I do have a a couple flaws.....one is that I struggle with the darkness. As you can all guess by now that is how we are in our current predicament. I would appreciate it if you would all do me a favor and remind me to throw away my torch next time I am sneaking around a dark area!!!!!! Another flaw of mine is that if I see something rare//shiny///valuable//interesting....I am going to do whatever I can to get it. I wouldn't say it is so much greed....as a keen interest. Ok maybe it is greed.

I suppose that is enough gloating about my stealthiness....lets move on to my fighting abilities. I tend to try keep myself at a distance...I am much more effective from 50-100ft away that I am in melee combat. I also have no reservations about firing my warning arrows into our opponents face. It would also benefit all to know that I am able to maximize my damage if another party member is able to distract our opponents. I am at my best when one of you plate wearers is right up in the face of the enemy...that way I can use my bow skills to get them when they least expect it. I usually can take a couple hits...but I have always had a soft chin so if I am disappearing in combat I am not running...just trying to survive.

One side note I should also mention is there are very few locks I have encountered that I cannot pick. That being said....I also don't really have the patience to try multiple times if I am not successful.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum