RPG on a Stick

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG on a Stick
RPG on a Stick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG on a Stick

A real play podcast group taking place in the land of Simn

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gundren Rockseeker's Eulogy to Tharden

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gundren Rockseeker's Eulogy to Tharden Empty Gundren Rockseeker's Eulogy to Tharden Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:51 pm

John-Paul

John-Paul
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

My brother was always a bit bullheaded. We loved him for it. It meant that any idea you were able to pound into his mind, he would focus on it until it either killed him or he met the goal. It seems the former won out in this regard. I don't regret sending him on ahead to establish the base camp at the entrance to the cave. I know if he had spearheaded the operation and had sent me, I wouldn't have batted an eye about being first into the dangerous cavern.

I'm going to miss you Tharden. I'm sure our cousin will make good on his promise to put your boot up the arse of the Black Spider. Hope there is still some magic in them left that can be useful. I know its not your wish to be buried in this outback hole that is Phandalin, but if everything works out for this expedition and we can reopen the mine, it'll be home.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]