A real play podcast group taking place in the land of Simn

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paying for more DnD stuffs

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Paying for more DnD stuffs on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:49 am

John-Paul

Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
This is not a beg for money post. I feel like i should start it off with that. I'm just going to run down a few costs that I cover for us to play every week. The monthly fee for roll20 is $4.99. This includes the ability for me to upload high res maps, use dynamic lighting and keep all of our character sheets saved. The cost of the maps I buy average around $2.50 a piece. I buy a few token packs here and there to make sure everyone has a token they are happy with representing them. These normally run $5 to $10 depending on the amount of tokens you get. I buy the books for the modules which run an average of $30 conservatively. 

Like i said right off the bat. I am not begging for money, nor do I have a problem buying all of this for us. This is my once a week time to cut loose and have fun with some amazing players. You guys are what makes it all worthwhile for me. I love telling the story, I love seeing the development of the characters, and I love the jokes/memes/shenanigans. So why am I even posting this up? Awhile ago I was asked if there was anyway you guys could chip in. Well this is it. $5 here and there and I'll use the funds to buy stuff for our dnd sessions. Just want you all to know that even if noone donates it wont be a problem. All I want is commitment from you guys to make it seem like all the hard work I do is worthwhile. 

IF you do feel like chipping in a few bucks, heres my paypal link.

Paypal.me

Thanks for letting me DM the best group I've ever had Very Happy

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum