RPG on a Stick

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG on a Stick
RPG on a Stick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG on a Stick

A real play podcast group taking place in the land of Simn

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tales and Talons, stories of Cyrri Mirrimar

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

I feel I am getting closer to finding the ones responsible for destroying my home. I just missed the half dragon in Greenest, fortunately I was able to join up others who are heading out in search of this foe. I was initially apprehensive to join these strangers, but the one named Selbin had a very nice crab that eased my concerns.....because anyone with a crab for a pet must really love nature.

Not long after departing Greenest we encountered a camp full of cobalds and cultists. Lacking my typical patience, I took it upon myself to spring into action. I rushed in and immediately cast Thunderwave, killing many and scaring the kerfuckis out of the rest. I asked my new companions to spare the life of one cultist, who later easily fell under my charm. We used this advantageous situation to walk right past numerous guards and into the cultist camp.

I now find myself awake near dusk, still troubled by the death I caused, however I believe we spared many lives with the ruse. And I suppose I can always say those deaths have brought me another step closer to avenging those I loved.

2Tales and Talons, stories of Cyrri Mirrimar Empty 3/28/16 Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:35 am

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Caves.....nothing below ground is natural. The caves back home spawned the destruction of everything I know. Until I find something pure underground I will kill first and question later........Sigh....if my brethren knew my sorrows what would become of me??????

3Tales and Talons, stories of Cyrri Mirrimar Empty 3/31/16 Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:53 pm

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

What was he thinking, thunderwave in a cave full of dragons!! Will I ever get the rest I need so I can shift back into something with four legs?

4Tales and Talons, stories of Cyrri Mirrimar Empty 4/10/16 Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:21 pm

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

This cave is full of mysteries....blue dragons....black dragons.....if we go deep enough will I may find what I am looking for. I noticed a few paintings in Lyndrosa's lair.....but nothing looked familiar...then again my head was still a bit groggy from ramming the chest and inhaling so much poison. I find that I am in dire need of rest...but how will I rest after searching through that meat locker.

5Tales and Talons, stories of Cyrri Mirrimar Empty 4/24/16 Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:39 am

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Finally back above ground, if it weren't for the vengeance I seek I would never enter another cave.

6Tales and Talons, stories of Cyrri Mirrimar Empty Perytons Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:43 am

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Selbin saw the eagles in the distance, it took no more than a glance for me to see they were in fact Perytons. Luckily I saw them and was able to warn my companions, otherwise this may have ended much worse. I am still a bit foggy from this near death experience, but I suppose a dagger to the head will do that. I know I must move on from this incident, and in time I shall. At least we are all still alive, but I will be keeping a closer eye on certain members of our party moving forward.

7Tales and Talons, stories of Cyrri Mirrimar Empty 5-15-2016 Sun May 15, 2016 8:05 pm

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

As I am sitting here cautiously watching the trade route for incoming traffic, I see Kismet head off towards the road. As he is walking all of a sudden Kismet was no more, in his stead I see only the half dragon we had killed just a week prior. It must be Kismet up to his games again....hopefully he doesn't get himself into a situation he is unable to get out of.......

8Tales and Talons, stories of Cyrri Mirrimar Empty 5-15-2016 Sun May 22, 2016 8:18 pm

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Get him drunk, then he will let me touch his sac....of course that was the little gnomes plan. Convince me that it was full of disease's, then pull out a dire wolf!!! I guess I can't blame the little gnomes curiousity.....and there really was no harm done. That being said he had better take care of his new wolf or he will have to deal with me.

9Tales and Talons, stories of Cyrri Mirrimar Empty A changed elf..... Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:30 pm

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

If the pounding headache and rolling stomach aren't enough....surely watching such a magnificent creature drown under the weight of its own flesh do to exhaustion has to be reason enough. Yes...alcohol is not for me. I swear from this point on another drop of alcohol will not touch these lips. Hopefully this pain I feel will diminish in time...I have a feeling it will not.

10Tales and Talons, stories of Cyrri Mirrimar Empty 6-5-16 Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:10 pm

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Finally a chance to make up for my poor choices over the past few weeks...yes...if I can heal these boars that will be a start. Why isn't Sprinter more supportive of this....perhaps my animal friends are merely food to him.

11Tales and Talons, stories of Cyrri Mirrimar Empty 6-12-16 Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:27 pm

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Did I just make a horrible mistake...walking away from this well paying rouse as a guard. Ah, the hell with gold...if that brute of a human cannot fight for himself in a dire situation I have no reason to risk my life in his defense. I will see if I can catch on as a general guard for the rest of the caravan, otherwise I will follow along and answer to no one besides my own self.

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

There it is, I am cursed. I believe my druidic background should help me stave this off until I find someone able to cure me...but how am I to find a cure without letting the rabbit out of the bag. I already frighten people as it is whenever I shift....hopefully Selbin is able to come through and help me out. In the mean time I will just continue to tie myself up on nights with a full moon and stay back and keep to myself and my companions.

13Tales and Talons, stories of Cyrri Mirrimar Empty 7/10/16 Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Twice now I have been advised this curse is going to be expensive to cure....perhaps it is all in my head. Either way...I need to make some quick gold in case I find someone willing and able to identify and possible remove whatever curse is flowing through my veins.

In hindsight...perhaps I should have kept the mage involved in my ink scheme....I think I will have to pull him back in. His expertise will come in handy....even though he did end up selling my last ink stash for less than my original offers.

14Tales and Talons, stories of Cyrri Mirrimar Empty 7/17/16 Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:13 pm

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

I knew there was a tunnel in that room....I can't believe I didn't spot it when I put my bag of bearings on the shelf. We must proceed....but I can't leave Sprinter behind alone. I am sure he can handle himself...its not that I am worried about. I just KNOW that we are better off keeping his longsword as close by as we can. If only I had something keep his armor from clanking together. (Cyrri searches his pockets, bags, everything)

Next stop I must find a jug of oil for this exact purpose....hopefully these vials of ink will suffice. I think it should be enough to help sneak Sprinter in unnoticed....I just hope he doesn't take offense to me staining his metal armor!!

Davven

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Row row row your boat, gently down the bog. Merrily merrily merrily merrily what is with this fog.

Row row row your boat, wait is that a full moon. Merrily merrily merrily merrily I wish it was still noon.

Row row row your boat, gently down the bog. Merrily merrily merrily merrily I'm starting to feel like a hog.

Row row row your boat, gently down the........................

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum