RPG on a Stick

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG on a Stick
RPG on a Stick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG on a Stick

A real play podcast group taking place in the land of Simn

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qelline Alderleaf

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qelline Alderleaf Empty Qelline Alderleaf Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:30 pm

John-Paul

John-Paul
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Porter is back in town... Not sure what that means, but it is nice to see him. I've been worried sick ever since he disappeared this time. I know he comes and goes all the time, and always comes back with a little gold to help me out with raising Carp, but this time felt different. There was no goodbye and the murmurings from those miners about chasing off a Halfling mugger. I know Porter isn't thrown in with those damned Redbrands, he knows it would break my heart. He is misunderstood by the townsfolk often enough to be taken as a mugger though.

Carp is excited to see him. I could barely get the rascal to stay in bed long enough to fall asleep. He's been going on and on the last few days about those bugbears he saw going in and out of that hidden cave in the forest by the manor on the hill. I told him not to tell Porter, that he has enough on his plate to worry about the town.

As I sit here in the quiet candle lit room I can't help but think that tonight feels eerily like the night Darian was taken from me. I know I shouldn't think like that but I can't shake the sinking feeling. I don't think I'll sleep at all tonight...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]